In our Service Area, in addition to our Residential and Roll off services, County Waste and Recycling offers a full complement of commercial waste and recycling services for businesses of any size.
It is our goal to provide quality and cost-effective garbage and recycling collection services to our commercial customers. Whether you operate a family business with a few employees or an industry with a large workforce, let County Waste and Recycling help you arrange the most convenient and practical commercial waste and recycling services to meet your needs.
At County Waste and Recycling we offer:
- A knowledgeable and professional account representative that is responsive to your waste removal needs
- A live, informative, courteous and professionally trained customer service rep from our local call center in Clifton Park on the line when you call
- A variety of ways to contact our Clifton Park garbage collection main office, including phone, fax, e-mail, and through our website
- Clean and distinguished commercial waste collection trucks, dumpsters, roll offs; carts and recycling containers
- Garbage and Recycling drivers and staff dedicated to customer satisfaction, top-notch service and safety
- A variety of commercial waste collection container sizes for garbage and recycling, from 95-gallons to 40 cubic yards
- Commercial waste collection pickups scheduled as often or infrequently as needed
If you need commercial waste and recycling services for your business, call County Waste and Recycling today or email us your contact information and we’ll get back to you right away!
Meeting your waste removal needs is our primary goal, so County Waste and Recycling maintains an inventory of roll off dumpsters in a wide variety of sizes. A County Waste and Recycling consultant will gladly discuss your commercial waste collection needs and recommend a dumpster or roll off container tailored to fit your situation.
- 2 Yard
- 3 Yard
- 4 Yard
- 6 Yard
- 8 Yard
- 10 Yard
To learn more specific container dimensions, click on the button below.
Roll Off Containers
Business, commercial and industrial customers with bulky, non-compactible wastes such as paper, sawdust, wooden crates and many other materials are effectively serviced by roll off container systems.
The high-capacity steel boxes used in this waste collection system can be hand-fed with large 7-foot rear doors that will accommodate fork lifts for depositing extremely bulky or heavy materials. Full roll off containers can be hauled and returned or replaced with an empty one by County Waste and Recycling on a predetermined schedule or on an as needed basis.
Roll off container designs are available as open-top units, closed compaction units and skid-mounted tank or vacuum units. A variety of other heavy-duty services are also available for customers that generate large volumes of waste.
Compactor Container Systems
County Waste and Recycling offers several types of high-capacity compactors that are engineered to be left on customer premises and can be hand-fed, chute-fed or hopper-fed.
Commercial waste collection customers with high-volume, low-density waste materials – such as the wet waste of grocery stores and hotels – are often best served by self-contained compactors. Stationary compactors are applicable for high-volume waste materials. Depending on the materials, four to five times as much waste can be handled with a compactor system, thus reducing the frequency of commercial waste collections.
- 10 Yard
- 15 Yard
- 20 Yard
- 30 Yard
- 40 Yard
Acceptable / Unacceptable Items for Roll Off Containers
- Construction Debris
- General Appliances (Freon removed and stickered)
- General Office Waste
- Landscaping Debris (Minimum amount of dirt)
- Paint Cans (completely dry with lids removed)
- A/C Units (With Freon)
- Hazardous Waste
- Paint Cans (With liquid and/or lids attached)
- Refrigerators (With Freon)
- Tree Stumps
- Whole Tires