County Waste Dumpster Rental
Commercial Garbage Dumpster Service
At County Waste and Recycling we respect your time and your desire to manage the waste and recycling materials that your business generates in the most safe, timely, cost-effective and environmentally responsible manner.
We employ trained professionals with integrity to work with you throughout the year to address the small and large challenges that arise.
And, your company will directly benefit from County Waste and Recycling's strategic investments in our Region’s environmental waste management infrastructure:
- Robust inventory of safe collection trucks and containers
- Convenient, cost saving Transfer Stations
- Convenient, cost saving Sierra Processing for recyclables
- Convenient, cost saving Landfills
Robust Inventory of Containers
When it comes to managing waste and recycling, we understand the importance of having the right container, in the right size, in the right location for specific materials.
County Waste offers timely service up to 6 days per week with volume-based rates.
- Recycling Cardboard
- Recycling Commingled
- Recycling Special Materials
Our experienced staff will assess your current and seasonable needs and offer site specific solutions in a timely manner.
- Front Load Dumpsters
- Roll Off Dumpsters
- Specialized Equipment
95 Gallon Recycling Cart
95 Gallon Trash Cart
Commercial Dumpster Rental Approximate Sizes and Capacities
2 Yard Dumpster
Holds: 20 Large Bags
Dimensions: 6'L x 3'W x 3'H
Best Use: The perfect size for small restaurants and companies with up to 25 employees.
3 Yard Dumpster
Holds: 30 Large Bags
Dimensions: 6'L x 4'W x 4'H
Best Use: Ideal for businesses with up to 50 employees.
4 Yard Dumpster
Holds: 40 Large Bags
Dimensions: 6'L x 4'W x 5'H
Best Use: Best for midsize restaurant and companies with up to 100 employees.
6 Yard Dumpster
Holds: 60 Large Bags
Dimensions: 6'6"L x 5'W x 6'H
Best Use: Ideal for businesses with up to 250 employees.
8 Yard Dumpster
Holds: 80 Large Bags
Dimensions: 6'L x 5'6"W x 6'8"H
Best Use: Best for large businesses with up to 500 employees.
Commercial Waste and Recycling Materials
For safety, environmental and legal reasons, County Waste and Recycling only handles certain materials. Please speak with your sales representative about any special waste or recycling materials your business generates.
- Non-hazardous municipal solid waste
- Corrugated Cardboard
- Commingled Recycling
- Other Specific Materials
Commercial Waste Audit
What is a waste audit?
A waste audit is an analysis of your building’s waste stream. Waste audits identify what types of recyclable materials and waste your business generates and how much of each type is recovered for recycling or is discarded. By using the data we collect, we can help your business identify the feasibility of waste reduction by identifying:
- Municipal Waste
- Electronic Waste
- Recyclable Material
- Yard Waste
- Hazardous Waste (solvents, waste containing heavy metals, oil-based paint, etc.)
- Universal Waste (fluorescent bulbs, batteries, pesticides, thermostats, etc.)
- Other Waste
What are the benefits of a free waste audit?
- Peace of mind knowing your business is meeting legal disposal requirements.
- Your business may recycle more, which diverts useful materials from the landfill, reduces air and water pollution, and conserves natural resources.
- Your business may reduce the volume and/or frequency of solid waste disposal and collection costs.