Residential Recycling Services
We care about a cleaner environment and are increasing our efforts to make recycling in your area easier and more convenient.
Request Residential Recycling
Check the recycling service availability in your area and get a clear pricing structure.
Sign up for the most suitable recycling plan and set up your account swiftly and securely.
Start your journey towards a greener lifestyle with our recycling program.
We Have More Solutions For You
How to Prepare Recyclables
We recommend you check your weather forecast first. If the forecast calls for high winds or rain, keep your recyclables inside until the following pickup if possible.
Remove all packaging (Styrofoam, peanuts, plastic, bubble wrap, plastic liners, etc.)
Cover loose paper with heavier containers to prevent it from blowing away.
Do not place plastic bags your recycle bin: Always place your recyclables directly in your recycling container.
Plastic- Remove caps or lids
- Rinse thoroughly
- It is OK to leave on labels and neck rings
Paper & cardboard- Flatten ALL boxes
- Bundle all cardboard that does not fit into the recycling bin and tie with natural twine
- We accept phone books & other soft cover books
Know What Goes in the Recycling Bin
We are your dedicated partner in recycling. We offer single or multiple-dumpster collection, recyclables programs, green waste recycling, and more. Read the guide below to learn more about what you can recycle and how recycling works. Acceptable and unacceptable items vary by location. Please contact your local office for details.
- Aluminum beverage cans
- Steel food and beverage cans
- Empty aerosol cans
- #1 - 7 Plastic containers & bottles with necks smaller than their bases
- Clear, brown and green glass food
- Beverage containers
- No broken glass
Paper and cardboard
- Food boxes (i.e. cereal & Jello boxes)
- EMPTY paper towel & toilet paper rolls
- Paperboard packaging (i.e. tissue boxes etc.)
- Office paper—any color
- Newspapers & inserts
- Magazines, catalogs & brochures
- Envelopes & junk mail
- Paper bags
- Phone books & other soft cover books
Residential garbage items
- Normal non-hazardous household waste
- Broken glass (safely wrapped)
- Cat litter or small animal waste (if double bagged)
- Light bulbs
- Pizza boxes
- Yard waste if no more than 50% of the trash
Residential recycling items
- Broken glass
- Chemical/pesticide containers
- Light bulbs
- Yard waste
- Window glass or mirrors
Residential garbage items
- Ammunition, fireworks
- Ashes, hot or cold
- Electronics, radio, computers, TVs, etc
- Florescent lights
- Hazardous Waste of any kind
- Yard waste, grass, sod, leaves - Accept only if no more than 50% of load/Branches must be tied & bundled no longer than 3'
- Infections waste
- Items containing Freon: Refrigerator, Air Conditioner, etc
- Items containing lead
- Items containing mercury
- Liquid waste of any kind
- Propane tanks
Incorrect Battery Disposal Can Cause Fires
Common household items are convenient and generally safe, however, the batteries in them pose risks when disposed of in regular garbage or recycling containers - because of their highly flammable nature. Never toss them in curbside cans. It's a matter of safety!
Remove the batteriesCheck the electronic devices you need to dispose of. If possible, remove the batteries. If not, bring the whole device to the drop off location.
Store batteries in a safe placeStore batteries in non-metallic containers (plastic, cardboard, or glass) that do not conduct electricity if there is a spark.
Find your local drop offFind a local electronic disposal store, or find a drop off location near you.
We Have The Right Size For You
64 Gallon Container
The 64 Gallon Container is perfect for families, offering ample space and convenience for all your waste disposal needs.
32 Gallon Container
96 Gallon Container
Check Out These Residential Services
We offer convenient pickup times and consistent, reliable service. Residential garbage recycling is available wherever we offer garbage pickup. Click on a box below to find out more about a service that meets your needs.